Saturday, November 7, 2009

1st impressions are EVERYTHING...

Dear Diary,
The other day I snuck my way into the meeting of the Diary of Joli team. It was quite an experience. So many creative minds collaborating for one big goal. The work seems overwhelming but the determination that these young people have is greater. I managed to snag a lot of juicy information for you guys. They plan to launch their
2010 Fall collection in February. They are an American brand that is chic,upscale, and risk-taking but not over the top. They are coming up with names for each piece that will be in the show. Also, there’s a blog talk radio that airs on Tuesdays at 8:45 p.m. on blogtalkradio.com/bxradio. I am super excited to bring you guys all the dish that I can manage to dig up. Until we meet again.
-XOXO
The Fly on the Wall

No comments: