Saturday, November 14, 2009

Eye on the prize...











Dear Diary and other viewers,
Allow me to reintroduce myself. I am the Fly on the Wall. I manage to sneak into all of the Joli team meetings and other events that they have or attend. Why do I do all of this you may wonder. Well, it's because I thought it'd be a great idea to bring all you curious followers with me behind the scenes of their progress. You guys can then see all of the hardwork, dedication and passion that's been put into this line. Back to business, today was extremely productive. I followed some of the Joli team as they paid a visit to the dressmakers. It was exciting to see one of the faces of Joli get measured. This now means that the pieces can begin to come to life! I snagged these pictures for you guys. :)
-XOXO The Fly on the Wall

No comments: