Friday, April 29, 2011

As I Tip My Hat........

Dear Dairy,


Today I saw a dress inspired by the Jackie Kennedy style.  And I cannot seem to get Jackie of the brain… So I find it fitting to write about the pillbox hat today. The pillbox hat was all the rage in the 60’s.  And man, did Jackie Kennedy rock that look.  She was a woman with impeccable style and the fact that her look is still imitated today by women around the world stands as testament.

I thought I would give you a special treat. I have been writing about my favorite hats for a while now. I think that would be no better way to show you than to allow you to display my favorite hats from my personal collection. Enjoy!  Check out my vintage pillbox with Joli's favorite accessory-feathers.

Unlock Your Style,
Destinee,
Design Assistant to the Designer


No comments: