Friday, April 1, 2011

Building the Brand...My Right Hand

Dear Diary,

I would like to introduce my "right hand".  She has experience in pattern making, designing and garment placement.  What a great addition to the team. 

Destinee Milton has had a love for creating apparel from a young age.  She learned to sew at the age of eight when her grandmother taught her to make a dress for her youngest sister.  After High School she left her home town of Magnolia, Texas to attend Texas Tech University and become a fashion designer.  She graduated in  2010 with a bachelors of Science in Apparel Design and Manufacturing.  "I love to sew and create. Watching Joli's designs come to life and seeing people love them as much as Joli' Ri'chard does is what it is all about! I am excited to share in the experience as The Diary of Joli becomes the "it" line."



Unlock Your Style,
Joli'

No comments: