Thursday, July 22, 2010



Dear Diary,

Long day at the office and a long day at the home office of Diary of Joli'. I began my evening with a conference call with our Production Manager and then a team conference call. We are currently working on our marketing plan. Oh you guys, it is going to be great. The team is currently planning a team retreat in Atlanta, GA so gather our plans, goals and vision for the next fashion season.

Well, my night hasn't ended; I have a 10pm conference call with a legendary female singer. More to follow! Joli has been asked to style her for a magazine cover. All praises to God!

My inspirations today.....Avante Garde with a ready to wear feel. I have decided to restructure some of my "not so strong" pieces. I want to WOW the world! I work hard so that I can play harder.

Unlock Your Style,
Joli'

No comments: