Sunday, July 25, 2010

Productive Day

Dear Diary,

Today is the day that the Lord has made and at Joli' we are rejoicing in it!  I promised myself that I would continue to blog daily so that our readers can have a step by step count of launching our line.  I must admit it has been a productive day.  Productive meaning work, work, and work.  But at Joli', we believe in working hard so we can play harder.  I did, however, break away for a little shopping with the family.  But boy, I'm I in need of some girls time.  Can't wait to go to New York for Fashion Week.

As I worked on my facebook fan page, I came across this silhouette that did not make our collection.  For the life of me, I don't know how it got on the runway.  But, this model wore it well.  We are in the reconstructions phase of this garment.  As always, you guys know I am opened for suggestions.

Unlock Your Style,
Joli'




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so really- why isn't this garment apart of the line? will it be after reconstruction? it's TOO fab not to be Joli'!

Joli' said...

Hi Reader,

Thanks for your comments. This was one of our first garments with our then new dressmaker. I wanted her to construct one of my designs off the top of my head so that I could really see her dressmaking skills. I think this silhouette needs just a little more "edgyture". Maybe without the sleeves, raise the waist band and a tulip skirt. I'm just not sure yet but you have my ceative juices working.

Unlock Your Style,
Joli'